Warson Capital Partners is our investment banking division founded as Frontenac Financial Group, Inc. in 1994. We serve the capital needs of emerging growth companies with a focus on the Midwest within a growing national presence, providing highly-customized financial advisory services for middle market companies with revenues ranging from $2 million to $100 million. Our services in this area include:
- Capital Sourcing — both equity and debt financing
- Mergers & Acquisitions — sell- and buy- side advisory
- Other Financial Advisory Services
Warson Capital Fund I, L.P. is our private equity fund. Formed in 2009, we are in the process of completing a targeted first-fund total of $30 million. Our fund targets investments in:
- Emerging growth companies with a focus on St. Louis and the Midwestern United States
- First round, second round and bridge funding
- Investments ranging from $500,000 to $2 million
We also partner with other private equity firms as a minority investor in selected transactions.
The primary objective of our Fund is to generate substantial capital gains for our investors while serving the capital needs of emerging growth companies in St. Louis and the Midwest.