- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED THROUGH THE PUBLIC WEBSITE. We collect a limited amount of personal information from you in certain areas of the Warson Capital website (the “Website”). The following is a description of what information is collected:Personal Information. We do not collect personal information from you unless you provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. Warson Capital does not require that you register or provide information to generally view the Website. We collect personal information such as names, addresses, zip codes, and e-mail addresses voluntarily submitted.
IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser and/or type of computer you are using. Warson Capital collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to the Website and to maintain and improve the Website. We do not link IP addresses to your personally identifiable information. We can and will use IP addresses, however, to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website Terms and Conditions or to protect our service, the Website, customers or others.
Communications. After becoming a participant to a Workspace, you may receive certain emails alerts relating to your use of such Workspace. Emails will be sent to the email address(es) listed in your profile. Warson Capital may use your profile information to contact you regarding your and/or your company’s use of a Workspace, for customer support purposes, and to inform you of updates, modifications and other matters relating to your use of a Workspace. You may decline to receive emails from Warson Capital that do not relate directly to your access to or use of a Workspace.
History. As a function of the Workspace, Warson Capital also will maintain history of your access to a Workspace and certain actions taken by you while accessing the Workspace (i.e., accessing documents and/or peforming searches). Warson Capital may log user IP addresses, websites from which user accessed the Workspace, and a user’s type of browser (collectively “User Log Information”). Data regarding your access to a Workspace, including User Log Information, will be made available to managers or owners of that Workspace. Warson Capital may use the User Log Information in order to troubleshoot, avoid access problems, create statistical analyses or to assist in the development/enhancement of services and products provided by Warson Capital.
- WHO IS COLLECTING THIS INFORMATION. Warson Capital collects the information described above via the Website. In the case of third party features such as advertising, co-branded areas or links to other websites, such third parties may also collect information. You should review the applicable privacy policies of these third parties before providing personally identifiable information. Warson Capital is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION. Warson Capital does not exchange, lease or sell your name or e-mail address information. Warson Capital does not provide, sell or make available its customer list, or any part or subset of its customer data, to any third parties. Data that we have about you is for Warson Capital’s use only. Warson Capital will not “spam” you but may contact you on issues regarding the use of our services or with the delivery of the Warson Capital newsletter or other promotional emails unless you unsubscribe to such materials.Warson Capital may, from time to time, share limited customer information with companies it hires to provide operational, marketing or advertising support, companies that help us distribute our products and services, or companies that provide products and services Warson Capital wants to offer. The companies Warson Capital chooses must satisfy our security and privacy requirements. Warson Capital shares your information with these companies only if they agree to treat it confidentially and only if it is legally permissible to do so. Warson Capital limits the information it provides these companies to what it reasonably believe they “need to know” in connection with their agreement with Warson Capital, and Warson Capital does not permit them to use our customer information for any purposes outside our oversight or control.
Government Authorities and Litigation. Sometimes a law, court order, or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit. Warson Capital will provide the information that it in good faith believes is required to comply with the law, order, or other process. Warson Capital may also have to disclose certain information in court documents if is has to bring an action against you, for example, to collect a debt you owe Warson Capital.
- WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED. Except as described above, Warson Capital will not knowingly disclose or authorize the disclosure of personal identifiable information (other than aggregate statistical information) to any third party without your consent unless (1) we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may have breached our Website Terms and Conditions or who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Warson Capital’s rights or property, other Website users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities or (2) we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES WE USE. We are very concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information and take great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.Once we receive your information, we take appropriate steps that we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your data on our system, both internally and from outsiders, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological and policy methods to protect this data. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be aware that Warson Capital will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.